Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

Wow! That came fast and sure went fast. Halloween was here and gone before I even got one single decoration up. Ok ... that's a lie. My dad bought us this scary guy that pop out of some prison bars screaming hey let me out of here, so that was hanging in my hall way...and the scarecrow wreath which I won at our MAI party was hanging. :) So not all bad!

So the kids had a wonderful halloween. Filled with treats of course. Most of the festivities were cancelled due to the H1N1 scare this year. But we still got to go out Trick or Treating. Here are my little vampires!





























































Friday night however we took a little time out of our busy schedule to carve our pumpkins. The kids had a blast. Jadian did a scary pumpkin, Ocieanna did a cat pumpkin and Kadyn did a pumpkin with 6 eyes!



























































And then there was mommy and daddy time. Cecil played for the annual Barn Halloween Party
and that meant I got an invitation! I had a ball! And here's my costume...scary???






































1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! You sure were one hot scary mama! :) Love the spider web makeup too!